Oral Abstract Awards
The aim of this award is to show appreciation for the effort shown by colleagues in their research and to encourage young colleagues to undertake new research. The following criteria will be considered in the assessment.
- The summary should be appropriately formatted.
- The title of the research should reflect the content.
- Abstract should be new, original and have a scientific.
- Abstracts should be prospective, be part of a project and supported by a sufficient number of cases.
- Statistics should be analyzed correctly.
- The topic should be dealt with in detail.
Oral Presentation Dermatology
Oral Presentation Gastroenterology
Oral Presentation Rheumatology
Poster Abstract Awards
The aim of this award is to formally evaluate colleagues scientific performance as shown in their poster presentations. Sharing knowledge via poster presentation, is taken very seriously and aims encourage young colleagues to
improve their presentation skills in the upcoming years. The following criteria will be considered in the assessment.
- Poster should respect the pre-announced dimensions.
- Authors must follow the order of presentation in a scientific study.
- The shaped, colors and fonts used in the text, figures and schemes should be simple.
- The presentation has to be striking and arouse interest
Poster Presentation Dermatology
Poster Presentation Gastroenterology
Poster Presentation Rheumatology
Please click here to send abstract
Medical Photograph Awards
The aim of this competition is to draw attention to photo that to give importance to the documentation and sometimes even take a lesion that is effective in explaining how important The following criteria will be considered in the
- The quality of the photograph should be good, 20*15 size
- The subject should be original.
- The utilization of new photographic techniques.
- The completeness of the vision
- Name given to the photograph should be appropriate to the photo
Medical Photograph Dermatology
Medical Photograph Gastroenterology
Medical Photograph Rheumatology
Please send to e mail the photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org