Abstract must be sent over the online abstract system. Abstracts sent independently of the system, by post, or in languages other than English or Turkish will not be accepted. The acceptance of the abstracts from the website will end on May 25, 2021 at 23:59. Rules of abstracts form are detailed in the relevant website. We kindly request you to read these rules very carefully and to pay attention to the following rules in order to don’t have any problems.
Rules for Abstract
- Abstracts must be writing in English or Turkish.
- Fill the author’s name and surname according to order of abstract in the form and click on the box that is in the left side of the presenting author’s name.
- Make sure that contact details of the presenting author is correct.
- Uploads your abstract to the system as “research” or “case report” according to the following standart below.
- The abstract, not including the title, author’s name and surname must not exceed 500 characters.
- Please don’t make a spelling error and click the box for special sign.
- Please re-entered your summary from relevant menu and control that it has taken place in the database as desired, after each submission and modification.
- Keep your abstract confirmation letter that will send your e-mail adress after the process.
- Abstracts that don’t matching the criteria will send back to authors for correction.
- The presenting author must register to congress registration for to be on the list of presenters. Otherwise, abstract will left out of assessment. (evaluation)
Medical Photo Submission Rules
- The quality of the photograph should be good, 20*15 size
- jpg format, 300 dpi resolution, maximum 10 MB.
- The subject should be original.
- The utilization of new photographic techniques.
- Name given to the photograph should be appropriate to the photo
- The completeness of the vision
- All accepted medical photos will be published in the congress book.
- Authors who will present a medical photo paper must register as a participant.
Instructions for Preparing Posters
Instructions for accepted abstracts for poster presentations. Posters must be 70 cm wide and 90 cm high and should be designed to be legible from at least one meter away. The date, place and number of the stands where posters will be exhibited shall be announced by the organizing committee. Posters shall be affixed by sticky putty, and no other material shall be allowed. Assistance will be provided to the presenters in hanging their posters
Instructions for Open Communications
Please consider these instructions below when preparing your Open Communication slides;
- Do not use more than 7 lines in one slide,
- Do not have more than 6 words in each line,
- Prepare your slides horizontally,
- Do not include huge tables which will cause difficulty in following the outcomes,
- Prepare your slides in Turkish.